Distracted driving has become one of the most significant dangers on the road today, and it’s also one of the biggest problems facing fleet and risk managers. In this webinar, eDriving’s Brain Scientist Advisor, Dr. Paul Atchley, helps you explore the science behind your drivers’ phone addiction and discusses the true extent of how this risky behavior impacts driver performance, other road users, and your organization’s reputation and bottom line.
Learn how to engage your drivers in confronting their bad habits and discover the techniques used by behavioral change experts to help you guide your drivers to safer behaviors, for good.
What you’ll learn:
- The science of distracted driving addiction
- Why your organization cannot ignore distracted driving
- Why policy isn’t enough: creating a crash-free culture
- Changing behavior – why it’s so difficult
- Techniques to guide drivers to become – and stay – distraction-free