For 20 years, eDriving’s research-validated ‘closed loop’ methodology has been used successfully by Fortune 500 leaders worldwide to reduce risk and permanently change driver behavior. Now this patented* methodology has been evolved to incorporate advances in telematics, micro learning technologies, and insights from some of the world’s safest fleets.
This recorded webinar will arm you with compelling research and experiential client results to support the case for an evolved ‘closed loop’ risk reduction strategy encompassing policy, leadership, behavior-based telematics, targeted micro learning and coaching strategies.
What you’ll learn:
- What is a closed loop risk reduction strategy?
- How closed loop learning has reduced collisions up to 67% and TCO by 20-40%
- How telematics can augment data collection and analytics programs already in place
- How live and virtual coaching comprise critical components of closed loop learning
- How micro learning can revolutionize the impact of training upon your drivers
- How to bring all these elements together in one cohesive strategy focused on ensuring your drivers get home to their loved ones and communities at the end of each work day.
* US Trademarks and Patent Office: 6,714,894