Tested and proven by fleets worldwide, eDriving has a range of offerings from comprehensive to specifically focused on a particular need. Each solution is designed to make your fleet safer and smarter, day after day, drive after drive.
World-Class License Checks & Monitoring
- One-time, quarterly, or monthly license checks
- Any number of drivers within any size fleet
- Real time screening of results
- Feedback usually available in < 5 minutes
- Dedicated License Checking Specialists
The heart of our VRM offering, DriverINDEX’s unified analytics platform is also available standalone.
- Integrates the most comprehensive set of fleet driver performance data into ONE SYSTEM
- Provides an unprecedented view of total risk across an organization
- Delivers timely and relevant analytics to fleet managers
- Includes manager’s toolkit to facilitate ongoing conversations & intervention
Let our experts help your fleet managers in communicating, enforcing, and monitoring a crash-free culture. Our team stands ready to provide your managers with individualized coaching for situations including:
- difficult interventions with at-risk drivers
- performance reviews
- post-collision coaching
- commentary drives
- ongoing employee conversations
3rd Party Integration Services
- Do you have multiple, separate systems housing accident management, license checking, vehicle, telematics, and other fleet data from a variety of vendors?
- Is obtaining a holistic view of your fleet, its drivers and their risk profiles nearly impossible and/or manual and time-consuming?
- Let our technical experts help integrate your existing solutions into a unified view to promote a holistic risk management perspective
- DOT-compliant Driving Record meets all (pre) employment requirements
- Order in minutes; receive reports securely in 15 minutes after the person you are ordering a record for signs the digital release form
- All major credit cards and Paypal accepted
- eDriving is the leading provider of online driver services; over 6 million customers since 1997
Using our new MentorSM virtual coaching offering, we provide 3rd party certification that a driver meets our criteria to be considered a good, safe driver. Certification includes driver monitoring and engagement in the virtual coaching offering and is established only after the threshold of miles driven and time in the program are met. Drivers must reach and maintain the threshold score and show active engagement in the process in order to achieve certification.