Are you or your organization:
- Trying to make a business case for implementation or expansion of a driver safety program but coming up short?
- Feeling pressure to implement sustainability measures for your drivers but don’t know where to start?
- Unsure about how to support corporate ESG initiatives and/or prepare to comply with ESG reporting requirements?
If so, we’re here to help! In this webinar co-sponsored by the Network of Employers for Traffic Safety (NETS), you join leaders from eDriving and its eco partner, Greater Than, who arm you with the approach and data you need to make a combined ESG / business case for driver safety & sustainability. They include research, customer cases, proven statistics, and lessons learned over their companies’ combined 45+ years of experience as they address:
- Why you (and your organization!) need to care about ESG
- The legislative landscape
- Components of an ESG-based business case for driver safety & sustainability
- Direct and indirect costs
- Quantitative and qualitative benefits
- Setting your organization up for success
There’s too much at stake to turn a blind eye or risk inadvertently misstepping in the ESG arena, so join us and let our experts be your guides along this journey to safer, more sustainable fleets!