Road safety charity Brake has announced that its Fleet Safety Awards 2018 are now open for entries.
The UK event invites organisations to enter into the following categories:
- Company Driver Safety Award – small fleet
- Company Driver Safety Award – medium fleet
- Company Driver Safety Award – large fleet
- Sustainable Journeys Award
- Dr Will Murray Award for Analysis and Action (sponsored by eDriving)
- Fleet Safety Innovation Award
- Fleet Safety Partnership Award
- Fleet Safety Product Award
- Road Safety in the Community Award
- Safe Vehicles Award
- Road Risk Manager of the Year Award
- Kevin Storey Award for Outstanding Commitment to Road Safety
Entries are also open for the Australasian Fleet Safety Awards, with seven event categories:
- Company Driver Safety
- Fleet Safety Product
- Road Safety in the Community
- Safe Vehicles
- Sustainable Journeys
- Road Risk Manager of the Year
- Outstanding Commitment to Road Safety
The deadline for entries to both the UK and Australasian awards is Friday 15 June 2018. The awards ceremonies will both take place on Thursday 11 October, at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel in the UK and at a reception in Auckland, New Zealand.
Visit www.fleetsafetyawards.com for more information.