Having worked with some of the world’s most successful fleets for over 20 years, eDriving has garnered 10 best practices and created a new guide to help fleets of all sizes better manage risk.
The eDriving Fleet Driver Risk Management guide helps fleet managers to refresh their knowledge of essential risk management practices and discover additional opportunities to enhance existing road safety policies.
The guide incorporates advice on benchmarking, the best methods of communicating policies and procedures with employees and ways to reinforce defensive driving techniques.
The guide helps fleets of all sizes and experience levels to:
- Create safer drivers
- Decrease overall fleet risk
- Track increased driver compliance
- Utilize telematics to improve driving behavior
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Predict cost savings for the years ahead
Click here to get the free guide.