Improving service efficiencies and reducing incidents/collisions that lead to delays or lost working time is crucial for the field service leader. And, as an industry that constantly deals with changing processes, schedules and technologies, change management is essential for both operational excellence and employee/ customer satisfaction.
Creating a culture of excellence that is embraced by your whole organization and supported by mobile technologies, will ensure that you have a real-time, comprehensive overview of your field service team’s performance and the tools you need to more effectively drive operational and safety improvements.
Included in this webinar, hosted by Worldwide Business Research and delivered by eDriving, will be a case study detailing how global service giant Ecolab has used smartphone technology and implementation of a safety culture focused on excellence in its ‘Vision Zero’ mission.
What you will learn:
- What a successful culture of driver excellence looks like
- The data and analytics that can be provided by smartphone telematics technologies
- How telematics data can be combined with additional driver data for holistic view of driver performance
- How mobile technologies can help maintain employee engagement
- The results of Ecolab’s ‘Vision Zero’ mission incorporating smartphone technology and a crash-free culture®
The webinar takes place Tuesday, February 25, 2020 Time: 10:00 AM PST, 01:00 PM EST, 6:00 PM BST.