The Department for Transport (DfT) has issued guidance describing what UK lorry and goods vehicle drivers need to do to drive professionally in the EU in the event of a no-deal Brexit.

Included in the guidance is advice on the following:

  • Driving licences and international driving permits
  • Driver CPC for lorry drivers
  • Passports
  • Visas
  • Healthcare
  • Insurance and road collisions
  • What to do if you run a haulage company

View guidance: Driving in the EU after Brexit