To reduce driver risk, lower associated costs, and sustain risk reduction, driver safety must become “a way of life” – part of an organization’s conversations, activities, meetings, performance reviews, annual conferences, and other events.
Jim Noble, eDriving’s Vice President, Risk Engineering, is hosting a free webinar to explain how to reduce driver risk by creating a safety performance environment.
In the webinar, he will explain how to establish a crash-free culture® by:
- Defining and communicating safety as a strategic performance imperative
- Establishing a holistic picture of driver risk
- Recognizing safe driving behaviors and changing “at-risk” habits
- Leveraging MVR, crash, and telematics data to support your most “at-risk” drivers
- Employing micro learning to provide engaging coaching and training
- Setting goals and using analytics to measure progress
The webinar will take place on Thursday March 7, 2019, 11:00 a.m. PST (7:00 p.m. GMT)