eDrivingSM has been named the winner of a Silver Stevie® Award in the Governance, Risk & Compliance Solution category, and a Bronze Stevie® Award in the COVID-19 Most Valuable Corporate Response category in The 17th Annual International Business Awards®.
The International Business Awards are the world’s premier business awards program. All individuals and organizations worldwide – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small – are eligible to submit nominations. The 2020 IBAs received entries from organizations in 63 nations and territories.
As the ongoing COVID-19 crisis will prevent winners from receiving their awards on stage during a traditional gala IBA banquet, winners will be celebrated instead during a virtual ceremony on Tuesday, 1 December.
More than 3,800 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories. eDriving was nominated in the Governance, Risk & Compliance Solution category for its comprehensive driver risk management program, Mentor by eDrivingSM. The global provider of driver risk management programs was also nominated in the COVID-19 Most Valuable Corporate Response category for the extensive range of resources it provided through its COVID-19 Resource Center to support organizations in their efforts to protect the safety of those required to drive for essential work purposes through the COVID-19 pandemic.
Judges’ comments about Mentor by eDriving included:
- A great solution to encourage safe driving. You’re super!
- Very careful attention to all the issues and very comprehensive solutions that greatly address the concerns of driving in today’s complex world.
- A great driver risk reduction program. A driving FICO® score would be a great tool.
- This is a much-needed product to reduce road accidents. FICO® Safe Driving Score will definitely motivate drivers to be more vigilant.
- Very clear explanation on the risks this technology solves. I really liked that there are personalized insights for driving events both positive and negative. There was good data backing up conclusions from the pilots, and customer feedback was positive. The video was excellent and very professional, it clearly demonstrated the risks and that the technology was user friendly. Great stats on reduced collisions and ROI. This technology is definitely needed, addressing important driving risk and something that can be used by all drivers. Overall, excellent submission.
Judges’ comments about eDriving’s COVID-19 response included:
- eDriving has developed a comprehensive range of materials and updated its existing policies effectively to keep fleet drivers safe during the Covid 19 pandemic. These learning materials and policies must be a source of great reassurance to fleet drivers who use their services.
- Excellence in motion… a terrific submission with a clear mission to get workers home safely to their loved ones during these COVID ridden times.
- In difficult times, it is key to redirect the business to where humanity needs it. Thanks for this work! I really enjoyed reading it.
- The dedicated resource center is an effective and focused approach to dealing with a crisis. The awareness initiatives address various areas as required and cover a huge network of fleet drivers. This is commendable.