The FICO® Safe Driving Score is the new industry standard for the measurement of driver safety performance, composed of variables which evaluate driving behavior across five key categories: Acceleration, Braking, Cornering, Distraction, and Speeding. The FICO® Safe Driving Score is also at the heart of eDriving’s smartphone-based driver safety program, Mentor by eDrivingSM, and enables the identification of specific driving risks in need of remediation.
For managers, understanding the significance of the ABCDS’s can deliver significant safety benefits. It can help them recognize problem areas for drivers, trigger safety conversations and identify coaching requirements for lasting risk reduction.
Download this free eBook to learn:
- More about the FICO® Safe Driving Score
- The risks associated with each of the ABCDS’s
- Methods drivers can employ to reduce risk
- How to find time for coaching
- Coaching conversation tips for lasting behavior change