If an employee is eligible to drive on company business, you already know they have the necessary skills and knowledge to do so. So why is your organization plagued with continued driver safety issues – incidents, collisions, MVR violations?
This quick-read eBook explains that it’s drivers’ risky attitudes and behaviors that are causing the problem and that, if your organization is only providing skills training, it is unlikely to translate to safer attitudes and behaviors on the road.
In it you’ll learn how to:
- Adapt your training to meet the needs of the modern learner
- Incorporate science to help change behavior
- Provide targeted training
- Keep training relevant to your employees
- Ensure your driver training takes place within a wider safety culture