Two- and three-wheeler vehicles – including motorcycles, mopeds, scooters and rickshaws – have unique risks and, as such, managing employees using these types of vehicles requires a different approach to standard “driver risk management”.
In this webinar, presented by eDriving’s Vice President of Business Development for Europe, Nick List, and Vice President of Business Development for the AMEA region, Cory, Fee, you’ll hear why two- and three-wheeler riders face greater risks on the roads, the steps riders can take to reduce these risks, and best practice advice for managing the risks associated with using these vehicles for work purposes.
You will learn:
- The specific risk factors facing two- and three-wheeler riders
- Key steps riders can take to reduce risk – including behaviors, helmets, clothing and carrying loads
- What to include in a two- and three-wheeler safety policy and rider handbook
- Tips for safer scheduling and trip planning
- Training and coaching recommendations