As a result of the global COVID-19 pandemic, the use of grey fleet vehicles – or personal-use vehicles used for work purposes – is on the increase. But, so is the confusion around liability. All too often organizations make the mistake of thinking that a shift to grey fleet vehicles from company-owned vehicles decreases cost AND liability. Learn how this may be a myth and how to fully protect your organization.
In this webinar, eDriving’s Senior Vice President of Risk Engineering, Jim Noble, and eDriving’s Customer Success Manager for Training, Denise Murroni, discuss current grey fleet trends and guide you through your responsibilities regarding liability and duty of care.
The webinar will help you to:
- Develop or augment a comprehensive grey fleet program
- Adjust your driver hiring process to incorporate grey fleet policies
- Understand the need for insight into grey fleet driver behavior
- Identify risk “triggers” for manager intervention
- Remediate risky behaviors with coaching and training