To reduce driver risk, lower associated costs, and sustain risk reduction, driver safety must become “a way of life” – part of an organization’s conversations, activities, meetings, performance reviews, annual conferences, and other events. This new eBook from eDriving explains how to reduce driver risk by creating a safety performance environment.
In this quick-read eBook you will learn:
- What collisions cost your organization
- The key elements of a crash-free culture®
- The data insights that can provide a bigger picture of driver risk
- How to act on these insights and change “at-risk” habits
- Techniques to effectively engage drivers
- How to measure progress and maintain safety as a way of life