With many companies experiencing drastic changes in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, now is a critical time to revisit your company strategy around leadership for 2021.
As part of EHS Daily Advisor’s Leadership Week 2021, eDriving presented a session that dove deep into the responsibilities surrounding driver risk management, and revealed best practice tips for achieving optimum safety performance.
eDriving’s Jim Noble, Senior Vice President of Risk Engineering, and Paul Sudell, Vice President of Risk Engineering, discuss the importance of securing leadership commitment to your driver safety program, methods of ensuring a consistent, company-wide focus on safety, and the benefits of an ambassador network to inspire and engage your workforce.
You will learn:
- How driver safety may fall under the purview of multiple job roles
- The importance of securing leadership commitment to driver safety
- The benefits of incorporating driver risk management into a company-wide focus on safety
- How to ensure consistency and integration between departments and teams
- Tools to reinforce your mission and maintain engagement