Why Lack of Sleep is not a Badge of Honor but a License to Kill
Driver fatigue is a factor in around one in 10 crashes serious enough to be reported to the police1. Fatigue has been declared a hidden but deadly epidemic2, yet an estimated 83.6 million people in the U.S. alone drive drowsy every day3.
In this white paper, co-authored by eDriving and Behavioral Sleep Medicine Specialist, Dr. Shelby Harris, you’ll learn:
- The key features of a successful fatigue risk management program
- How to educate and communicate with employees
- Fatigue risk factors and sleep disorders
- How trip scheduling and route planning can help minimize fatigue risks
- How telematics data can help managers identify fatigue warning signs
Download today! This eye-opening read will impact you as a manager and driver, and transform your attitude and behavior regarding this critical, oft-overlooked topic.
1AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety
2National Safety Council
3Governors Highway Safety Association