For 20 years, eDriving’s research-validated ‘closed loop’ methodology has been used successfully by Fortune 500 leaders worldwide to reduce risk and permanently change driver behavior. Now this patented* methodology has been evolved to incorporate advances in telematics, micro learning technologies, and insights from some of the world’s safest fleets.
This recorded webinar will arm you with compelling research and experiential client results to support the case for an evolved ‘closed loop’ risk reduction strategy encompassing policy, leadership, behavior-based telematics, targeted micro learning and coaching strategies.
What you’ll learn:
- What is a closed loop risk reduction strategy?
- How closed loop learning has reduced collisions up to 67% and TCO by 20-40%
- How telematics can augment data collection and analytics programs already in place
- How live and virtual coaching comprise critical components of closed loop learning
- How micro learning can revolutionize the impact of training upon your drivers
- How to bring all these elements together in one cohesive strategy focused on ensuring your drivers get home to their loved ones and communities at the end of each work day.
* US Trademarks and Patent Office: 6,714,894
Presenter: Ed Dubens
Executive Vice President – eDriving FLEET
A veteran of the fleet industry for over 20 years, Ed joined the eDriving executive team in March 2016, with eDriving’s acquisition of Interactive Driving Systems. A pioneer in the development of telematics-based safety solutions, Ed is leading the eDriving Fleet Team in commercializing innovative ways to help corporations of all sizes take advantage of cutting-edge technology as part of holistic fleet safety strategies.
As founder and CEO of Interactive Driving Systems, Ed led his team at the forefront of research and innovation in the field of road safety and culture change strategies, operating from offices around the world. Ultimately, the company’s tireless efforts led to the creation of its flagship product, Virtual Risk Manager® (VRM), a first-of-its-kind fleet risk management offering that helped transform the way companies proactively manage risk and prioritize the safety of their employees. Under Ed’s leadership, Interactive Driving Systems leveraged VRM to train over a million fleet drivers, earn over 70 awards, and convert Fortune 250 global industry leaders to zealous safety advocates. Ed’s passionate advocacy and leadership efforts have also been instrumental in initiating and maintaining collaborative industry benchmarking initiatives.