Research shows that a more strategic approach to managing driver risk helps create a safer and more productive workforce. By adopting a risk management approach to driver safety, you can see greater reductions in collisions, injuries, incidents, license violations and total cost of fleet ownership.
In the webinar Jim Noble, eDriving’s Senior VP of Risk Engineering, explains why fleet risk management should form part of your organization’s strategic vision and shares some simple techniques that will help elevate your driver safety program into a comprehensive fleet risk management program.
What you’ll learn:
- How fleet risk management differs from managing driver safety
- The benefits of approaching driver risk in a more holistic way
- How to cascade responsibility for driver risk from C-Suite to front line
- Techniques for managing fleet risk in practical terms – driver, vehicle, trip management
- Methods of continuous improvement