The latest smartphone-based telematics applications can collect and analyze critical driver behavior data as part of a comprehensive driver risk management program. This behavior data can include Acceleration, Braking, Cornering, Speeding, and Phone Distraction, behaviors shown to be most predictive of collisions. Smartphone-based telematics solutions eliminate the need for hardware and in-vehicle installation and can be used in any type of vehicle – including cars, trucks, vans, and two-wheelers – and in any location in the world.
Watch as the risk management gurus at eDriving dive into the benefits of digital driver risk management with a demo of their multi award-winning program, Mentor by eDriving with the industry standard FICO® Safe Driving Score.
We provide a hands-on overview of the program that helps many of the world’s largest organizations successfully reduce driver risk. Watch now to learn how to help your organization evolve its driver safety program to include behavior-based telematics.
Watch this demo to learn about Mentor’s key features and proven results, including:
- FICO® Safe Driving Score, validated to predict the likelihood of a driver being involved in a crash or incident.
- Micro-training modules (3-5 minutes), delivered directly to the driver in the app
- Manager coaching toolkit, that helps managers conduct monthly, annual and post-collision coaching sessions with drivers
- Driver Event Reporting (DER), that allows drivers to report incidents and collisions through the app
- Driver Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR), that guides drivers through vehicle inspection checklists