Around the world many people who work in health care, delivery, service, emergency response, government, and many other industries are continuing to leave their homes to ensure that essential supplies and services continue to reach those in need during this difficult time.
In this webinar, eDriving’s Senior Vice President of Risk Engineering, Jim Noble, and Snow Advisory’s Environment, Health, Safety & Sustainability guru, Teri Snow, CSP, discuss the unprecedented risks currently faced by at-work drivers and recommend the steps you can take to help keep your drivers safe and healthy during this time.
What you’ll learn:
- Hygiene/safety tips for drivers to stay healthy and help prevent the spread of coronavirus
- How to minimize driver risk while retaining a focus on road safety
- The importance of maintaining driver positivity and tips to boost morale
- How to encourage drivers to prioritize their personal well-being with a special focus on working remotely
- Tips for retaining engagement and communication with drivers while managing teams remotely