A crash-free culture® is one that does not accept collisions, incidents and injuries as inevitable. Instead, it instils across the whole organisation a culture that lives and breathes safety every day. Starting at executive leadership, the mission is clear: to ensure that all those who drive for work purposes make it home safely every day!
For almost 25 years, eDriving has been helping clients across the world achieve and maintain a crash-free culture, resulting in a reduced collision rate of up to 67%. In this webinar, eDriving’s Andy Cuerden, Managing Director Europe, and Nick List, Customer Success Director Europe, explain what exactly a crash-free culture entails and share best practice tips to help your organisation establish driver safety as “a way of life”.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The definition of a crash-free culture
- Why striving to achieve a crash-free culture is so vital for organisations with people who drive for work purposes
- How to achieve a crash-free culture across the entire company, including employees in different geographical locations
- Tips for communication and engagement
- How to measure progress and maintain a crash-free culture