As a result of the global COVID-19 pandemic, the use of grey fleet vehicles – or personal-use vehicles used for work purposes – is on the increase. But, so is the confusion around liability. All too often organisations make the mistake of thinking that a shift to grey fleet vehicles from company-owned vehicles decreases cost AND liability. Learn how this may be a myth and how to fully protect your organisation.
In this webinar, eDriving’s Managing Director Europe, Andy Cuerden, and eDriving’s Customer Success Director Europe, Nick List, discuss current grey fleet trends and guide you through your responsibilities regarding liability and duty of care.
The webinar will help you to:
- Develop or evolve a comprehensive grey fleet policy
- Adjust your driver hiring process to incorporate grey fleet policies
- Understand the need for insight into grey fleet driver behaviour
- Identify risk “triggers” for manager intervention
- Remediate risky behaviours with coaching and training