Telematics-based technologies provide organizations with detailed driver behavior information, but how can this data be used to effectively change driver behavior for good?
This quick-read eBook explains:
- The behaviors that can be measured by telematics
- The advantages of driver scoring
- What a consistently low driver score tells you
- How company culture can affect driver score
- Techniques to help drivers improve their scores
Whether you already have a telematics program in place or are considering telematics and driver scoring as part of your existing fleet safety program, this eBook will help you to better understand the meaning behind driver scores and appreciate the influence of company culture on driver behavior and attitude.