Discover how you can contribute to the safety of fleet drivers and the best practices for establishing an organisation-wide safety culture.
In this session, delivered by SHP Online, eDriving’s Customer Success Director, Nick List, joins a panel of industry experts to discuss responsibilities around driver risk management, as well as the impact of COVID-19 on safety management, and techniques to maintain employee engagement during difficult times.
You will learn:
- How responsibility can vary, and potentially be unclear;
- Why safety is everyone’s responsibility;
- Methods of ensuring a consistent, integrated approach, beginning with the establishment of a company-wide safety culture;
- The importance of leadership commitment and tips for building the business case;
- How COVID-19 has further expanded the scope of driver risk management, and prompted a renewed commitment to workplace safety
- Techniques to maintain employee engagement