Do you know that in 2024, Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) reporting regulations will apply to more companies than ever before? Not just that, but the pressure to reduce Scope 3 emissions is on!
With the launch of EcoReport, we make it easy for you to not only measure your organization’s CO2 emissions but also identify and reduce driver impact on CO2 emissions – by an average of 20%. Even better, we compile your emissions data into ready-made ESG reports; a tangible solution that can be shared between supply chain partners, ensuring seamless management across Scope 1, 2, and 3.
In this webinar, Sarah Bechtold, eDriving’s Senior Vice President of Global Driver Risk Management, joined Greater Than’s Chief Business Officer and Deputy CEO, Johanna Forseke, to shed light on:
- Current and incoming ESG reporting requirements, and what they mean to you
- How to set emission reduction goals, track progress, and benchmark results
- The importance of calculating the driver impact on CO2 emissions
- How both safety and sustainability fit into ESG
- ESG reporting made easy, throughout the supply chain